Salmon Cafe Sandwhich
Bread of Choice (Or check out Kenny’s Grill Recipe)
Seasoned Ghee (Or oil of choice)
Cup of water mixed with juice of 1 lemon
- Turn stove on medium high heat, add 3 tablespoons of Ghee in medium sized fry pan.
- Add salmon and season with desired amount of garlic salt and lemon pepper. (Roughly 1 teaspoon each fillet). Cover for roughly 2 minutes. Flip and cover again for two minutes.
- Uncover and add 1/4 cup of lemon water. Slice green onions and add to dish. Let water boil down. Make sure salmon is cooked before removing from the stove.
- Put stove on medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of Ghee. Add two whole leaves of kale, chopped. Add 1/2 TSP of lemon pepper and garlic salt each. Add 1 TBSP of honey. Saute for a couple of minutes, just enough to turn kale bright green.
- Remove from heat. Gather your bread and smear oyster sauce on one side. Combine pieces of bread to smear the sauce on both sides. Add a dash of honey to the sauce for a sweeter taste.
- Place kale, salmon, and raw green onion on bun. Add another piece of bread to make a sandwich. You can add sun-dried tomatoes for more flavor.
Attention: Recipe needs editing. Create sandwich with your own desired taste and preferences.